Palm color “reveals” liver disease signals
The color of the palm of a normal person should be a bloody red with flesh, and the blood’s luster.
If the palm color is too red, it is abnormal. The pathological red color is divided into pale red, cherry red, purple red, bright red, red and yellow green mixed colors, emphysema is red and yellow green mixed colors, and abnormal red cancer.
The palm color view reflects the disease status. The liver palm and spider mole are a kind of palm change of liver disease.
1. Light red palm: The palm is a normal palm color. Squeezing with your hands will quickly recover the faded color, indicating normal blood circulation. If you cannot recover quickly, consider anemia.
2. Cherry palm color: The palm color is cherry red, and it is necessary to pay attention to check the blood sugar and urine sugar if it is concentrated on the abdomen of the fingers and the edge of the big and small fish.
3. Fuchsia palm: If the palm color is black, red, black and red, it is fuchsia palm, it is necessary to consider severe heart disease, such as coronary heart disease, asthma, etc. When the inflammation is not controlled to develop into sepsis, the palm color alsoWill return to microcirculation stasis and cause purple-red.
At this time, the red flag should be improved as soon as possible.
4. Bright red palm: The bright red palm is brighter than the pale red palm. It is common after blood transfusion or after the initial recovery of a serious illness. Normal people also make the palm color red for a short time when they are too excited.
If the palm color gradually develops from light red to bright red, then it is necessary to observe the change in blood pressure, especially the pulse pressure difference, it is likely that the pulse pressure difference is gradually approaching, and the healthy pulse pressure difference should be equal to 40, which is higher than orIf it is less than this value, it belongs to abnormal blood pressure, and this change is related to arteriosclerosis (the palm of people who often practice qigong will also turn red).
Menopause (regardless of male and female) palm color will often appear bright red, at this time mostly accompanied by menopause symptoms.
5. Palm of the liver: When a palm is red, patients with liver disease should pay attention to it. When the patient shows large (small or large) palms, the palm of the finger, and the pink (fused or unfused) rouge-like spots on the base of the finger, press it.Faded, long-term people can form purple brown, then it must be considered the palm of the liver, such as careful observation shows that many stars are dilated and connected into small arteries.
The liver palm also decreases or disappears as liver function improves.
The appearance of liver palm is related to worsening liver function and imbalance of estrogen inactivation. It can also cause patients with hepatitis to have capillary dilatation, menstrual disorders, testicular atrophy or male breast development.
In the long run, it can also cause an increase in melanin in skin cells and cause hepatic darkening.
However, patients with liver cirrhosis and chronic liver disease may develop liver palms, but liver palms may not always be liver disease.
It is often seen in clinical practice that many healthy people also have liver palms, but after several years or even decades of observation, the liver function has been normal and liver disease has never occurred.
Therefore, for those who have liver palms, they should combine medical history, physical examination, liver function, Australian anti-hepatitis B virus (HBV surface antigen), B-ultrasound, scanning and other examinations and comprehensive analysis to determine the correct conclusion.
In addition to changes in the palms, other external skin changes and manifestations may occur after liver disease.
1, rash: infected with viral hepatitis, someone can develop a rash.
Common erythema, maculopapular rash.
These symptoms often appear 1 to 6 weeks before the appearance of jaundice or other symptoms.
2, urticaria: After infection with hepatitis virus, some people will appear acute or chronic urticaria, and it occurs repeatedly.
Severe patients may be accompanied by systemic symptoms such as high fever and abdominal pain.
This kind of urticaria is different from the general “wind rash”, it does not fade easily, and it lasts for a long time.
3. Nail changes: Nail beds of patients with hepatitis have become cloudy, commonly known as “white nails”. The nails are diffusely whitish, and sometimes pink remains only in a small part of the front end of the nails.
Hair changes: 肝 Some patients with hepatitis have thinner hair.
Male patients also have reduced beard, armpit and pubic hair.
This is related to elevated estrogen levels in the blood of male hepatitis patients.
Skin pigmentation: Hepatitis patients may become cirrhotic if they are not treated seriously or their condition is severe.
In patients with liver cirrhosis, the skin color of the whole body will become dark brown, and some even urine will appear dark brown.
Skin itching: Patients with hepatitis have systemic skin itching, some are temporary, and some are itching continuously.
Especially in patients with jaundice, itching of the skin occurs months before the onset of jaundice or one year after the onset of jaundice.